Features & Benefits
- For continuous, non-contact level measurement of liquid & solid media with a wide variety of types of consistencies & surface characteristics.
- Consists of an ultrasonic transducer (PVDF), process connection (PVDF, G2B) and housing (impact-resistant plastic, glass-fibre reinforced) with screw-on cover.
- Specially suitable for sewage treatment plants and power plants.
- Has very narrow sound cone (5°); measuring frequency: 80 kHz.
- It is possible to calibrate the measuring range without time-consuming filling & emptying procedures.
- Equipped with an output relay for echo loss alarm (Relay contact: 1 voltage-free changeover contact; Contact rating: AC 250 V, 3 A).
- Measuring range: 0/6,000 mm (blocking distance 250 mm).
- Operating temperature range: Medium: -30/+80 °C; Ambient: -30/+60 °C.
- Process pressure: 0.3 to 3 bar absolute.
- Supply voltage: AC 10.5–28 V; DC 10.5–40 V; Output signal (load): 4–20 mA (max. 600 Ohm), 4-wire.
- Measuring accuracy: ± 0.2 % FS
- Delay: Adjustable 6, 10 or 30 s