Features & Benefits
- Can be used as a level switch, level controller for filling or level controller for emptying.
- Can also be used as a water alarm unit in conjunction with floor water probe BWS 11.
- Suitable for use with electrically conductive liquids which do not foam excessively, are not viscous and not adhesive (bridging), e.g. water, emulsions or waste water, etc.
- The CoFox® ELT 8 level switch operates on the basis of conductivity.
- The sensitivity is adjustable. 2 voltage-free relay contacts are provided for switching functions.
- The units feature LEDs for normal operation and relay output active (Visual indication: Green LED: Normal operation; Red LED: Alarm condition).
- Scope of delivery: Level switch without probe.
- Adjustment range: 2.5–50 kOhm (20–400 µS/cm). Fully adjustable.
- Operating temperature range: Ambient: -10/+60 °C.
- Fail-safe mode: Integrated selector for min. or max. Fail-safe mode (low/high).