Features & Benefits
- For continuous level measurement in containers, silos, tanks or filling systems (can be used as ready-to-connect filling or emptying controller).
- Suitable for liquid, powdery, electrically conductive or non-conductive media; also suitable for pressurised or vacuum tanks.
- Consists of a control unit with digital display (transducer), a probe and a pre-amplifier which is factory-mounted in the probe head.
- CapFox® EFM 752 features a limit switch with freely adjustable limit value for minimum/maximum signals with variable hysteresis which can be used for control functions via a voltage-free relay contact.
- CapFox® EFM 762 allows you to control filling or emptying processes.
- Measuring range: 0/200 mm to 0/12,000 mm (depends on selected probe)
- Measuring accuracy: ±2 % FS. Displayed values: 0–100 % liquid level.
- Operating temperature range: Ambient: -10/+50 °C.
- Relay outputs (relay contacts): EFM 741= without; EFM 752 = 1 x voltage-free changeover contact; EFM 762 = 2 x voltage-free changeover contact.
- Visual indication (EMS 752/762): Green LED (Normal operation); Red LED (Alarm condition switch point indication). EMS 752/762 also feature integrated selector for max. Or min. fail-safe mode (high/low).