Features & Benefits
- Scope of deliver y: Level switch without probe.
- Suitable for use with electrically conductive media, predominantly liquids, e.g. milk, wine, fruit juices, waste water or lye.
- Also suitable for foaming or adhesive media, e.g. beer or yoghurt.
- CoFox® ELT 680 level switch operates on the basis of conductivity.
- Detection of interface layers between liquids with different levels of conductivity (product, foam).
- Adjustable delay helps to avoid unwanted switching (Delay: Adjustable from 0 to 20s).
- Contact resistance does not influence measurement.
- The unit can be operated either with one electrode as a single-point controller or with two electrodes as a dependent dual-point controller.
- Adjustment range:- Variable adjustment: HR: 1 kOhm to 100 kOhm; LR: 50 Ohm to 2,000 Ohm.
- Operating temperature range: Ambient: -10/+60 °C.
- Visual indication:- Green LED: Power on
- Fail-safe mode: Integrated selector for min. or max. Fail-safe mode (low/high).