Features & Benefits
- For detection of inflammable gases such as methane, propane and butane in ambient air in residential buildings.
- Gas alarm unit with integrated semiconductor sensor, alarm buzzer and relay output (in the case of GS 2.1) for connection of additional external alarm equipment (e.g. horn).
- LEDs for operation (green), alarm (red), error (yellow), the Test button and the Reset button are located at the front side of the housing.
- The alarm is triggered when approx. 20 % of the LEL (lower explosive limit) is reached.
- The audible alarm can be muted with the Reset button. The visual alarm remains active until the alarm condition no longer exists (reset).
- GS 2.1 features an additional input for connection of an external gas sensor GS 4.1 as a second measuring point for monitoring different rooms.
- Operating temperature range: Ambient: 0/50 °C; max. 75 % rH
- Supply voltage: AC 230 V
- Service life: Approx. 5 years