Features & Benefits
- For continuous high-precision level measurement in containers, tanks or silos such as water supply tanks; Solvents, NH, foam, alcohol, oil/water― Separators; also suitable for pressurised or vacuum tanks.
- Suitable for liquid, powdery, granular, electrically conductive or non-conductive media such as cement, limestone; highly viscous liquids; Plastic powder, e.g. PVC; Granular plastic materials; Light powders with a low dielectric constant; Alcohols; etc.
- Operates on the basis of the TDR principle (time domain reflectometry).
- Do not have any moving parts, thus being almost maintenance-free.
- Ideal for changing media (no recalibration is required when a different medium is used).
- Large measuring ranges (tank heights/diameters): B/E probe ≤ 24 m; C probe ≤ 6 m; F probe ≤ 3 m.
- A great number of materials & process connections are available & allow application of systems even with extremely corrosive media or in the food industry, for example.
- Operating temperature range: Medium: -30/+200 °C; Flange: -30/ +90 °C; Ambient: -30/ +60 °C (EX version -30/ +55 °C); Process pressure: 40 bar.
- Measuring accuracy― Liquids: L < 15m: ±5 mm; L ≥ 15m: ±0.05% of measured value; Powders/Granular materials: L < 15 m: ±20 mm; L ≥ 15 m: ±0.05% of measured value.
*Note: L = Probe length ≈ tank height or diameter.