Features & Benefits
- Ideal for use in hygienic processes.
- Automatic detection of the mounting position.
- Suitable for liquid, electrically conductive media.
- Error signal as per NAMUR recommendation.
- CoFox® CMG 01 operates on the basis of the potentiometric principle.
- For continuous high-precision measurement of levels in tanks and containers with liquid levels of 200 mm to 6,000 mm.
- Measurements are unaffected by changes in pressure, temperature or density.
- Measuring range: Probe length 200 mm to 6,000 mm; smallest adjustable range >10 mm (e.g. 0/11 mm).
- The measuring range is freely adjustable over the entire probe length.
- Conductivity range: ≥ 1 µS/cm.
- Measuring accuracy: ± 1 % FS; Resolution: < 0.1%.
- Operating temperature range: Medium: -40/+150 °C; Ambient: -40/+85 °C.
- Process pressure: 150 bar at 20 °C 25bar at 150 °C.