Features & Benefits
- Compact, modern design with visual/audible alarms, Test and Acknowledge buttons, 2 relay outputs for additional alarm equipment, EMS, etc.
- Fail-safe, self-monitoring transducer for maximum reliability
- To avoid overfilling of stationary and stationary-use tanks.
- Suitable for a wide range of inflammable and non-inflammable water-polluting liquids.
- The transducer contains all display elements and controls as well as all electronic components for signal processing and conversion of the level probe signal into a digital output signal.
- When the maximum permissible level is reached, UFS 01 triggers visual and audible alarms. The filling process is stopped.
- The transducer also features two output relays for connection of event reporting systems or additional alarm equipment.
- Ancillary control unit type 907-Z can be connected as an additional control unit to enable connection to a road tanker with filling system.
- Operating temperature range: Ambient: -20/+60 °C
- Ex versions available